New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai - East 14th Street ENT
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai (NYEE) provides a comprehensive range of superb Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) services at our East 14th Street faculty practice. Treating both adults and children, our experienced specialists are highly skilled in providing advanced treatments for a wide range of conditions, including swallowing disorders, sinus disease, facial paralysis, thyroid and parathyroid conditions, and more. Thanks to NYEE’s long-standing commitment to research, our patients know they’re receiving the most advanced treatments available, and have access to leading-edge clinical trials.
Our ENT Services
Using the newest available therapies, our experts offer a wide range of ENT services, including the following.
- Comprehensive Ear, Nose, and Throat Services
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Services
- Facial Paralysis and Rehabilitation
- Grabscheid Voice and Swallowing Center
- Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Services
- Rhinology and Sinus Disease
- Thyroid and Parathyroid