General ENT Clinic Information
We would like to inform you that the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai (NYEE) outpatient ENT clinic will be discontinuing general ENT services. The last date of general ENT treatment and services at our outpatient clinic will be Friday, February 19, 2021.
Your ongoing care is important to us and you may continue to receive care within the Mount Sinai Health System by visiting the ENT clinic at the address below:
The Mount Sinai Hospital ENT Clinic
1468 Madison Avenue (4.8 miles from our clinic)
(Madison Avenue and 100th Street)
New York, New York 10029
To request a transfer of your medical records to a facility of your choice, please complete a Patient Access Request for Medical information form as well as a Patient Authorization to Release Medical Information to Third Party form and mail them to:
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai
Medical Records Department
310 East 14th Street
New York, NY 10003
These forms are also available in Spanish, Russian and Chinese. Click here to download the forms.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 212-979-4422. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition.
Otology Clinic Information
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai will continue to offer otology (hearing) services by appointment. Please make sure to bring a referral from your provider. It is your responsibility to obtain the referral from your doctor prior to your visit with us, and to bring it with you when you come for your appointment.
To make an appointment in the Otology Clinic, please call 212-979-4422.
Hours of operation are: 1pm- 4pm, Tuesday and Thursday
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai does not offer walk-in services. If you have an emergency ear, nose, or throat condition that requires immediate attention, please proceed to the Mount Sinai Beth Israel Emergency Department at 16th Street and First Avenue, or to your nearest Emergency Department.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please review the following simple guidelines in order to help your visit run smoothly:
- Arrival: Please arrive no more than 30 minutes before your appointment time to register.
- What to bring: All patients must bring their Medicare, Medicaid, and/or insurance cards and identification for each visit.
- Identification: All patients must show identification at time of visit, preferably picture ID with proof of address.
- Referrals: If you belong to a managed care plan, a referral from your primary care doctor is necessary. It is your responsibility to obtain the referral from your doctor prior to your visit with us, and to bring it with you when you come for your appointment. Please have the referral made out to New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. If you do not have a referral you may be responsible for fees associated with the visit.
- Follow-up Appointment: If the doctor asks you to return for a follow-up visit, please schedule that appointment at the receptionist discharge desk before you leave.
Otology Clinic Fees
Please review the following helpful guidelines regarding fees and payments:
- Each clinic visit for self-pay patients is $178.00.
- The hospital only bills for hospital services. In addition to the hospital bill, you may receive multiple bills from one or more service providers. Each provider (physician, diagnostics, lab, anesthesiologist, radiologist, and pathologist) will be submitting a claim to your insurance carrier for services provided. You are responsible for any part of these charges not covered by your insurance.
- Every time you come for an appointment, you must first register and pay any required co-pay. You will receive a receipt for all registrations.
- Payments can be made with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, certified checks, and cash.
- Please have the referral made out to New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. If you do not have a referral you may be responsible for fees associated with the visit.
Please take the time to learn more about billing and insurance at NYEE.