A Message to All Patients
The ENT Clinic at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai (NYEE) does not offer walk-in clinic services. Patients need to make an appointment in order to be seen at the Clinic.
If you have an emergency ear, nose or throat condition which requires immediate attention, please proceed to the Mount Sinai Beth Israel Emergency Department located at 16th Street and First Avenue, or to your nearest Emergency Department.
The dedicated and highly trained physicians and support staff at the ENT Clinic are experts in the treatment of a wide range of ear, nose, and throat disorders ranging from sinus problems, ear infections, swallowing disorders, to all other general otolaryngology issues. Our subspecialty services include:
- Comprehensive Ear, Nose and Throat
- Facial Plastics
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Minor Surgery
- Voice and Swallowing
ENT Clinic Hours of Operation
Please schedule your appointment for the ENT Clinic in advance by calling 212- 979-4192.
Hours of operation are: 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Arrival: Please arrive no more than 30 minutes before your appointment time to register for your visit.
- What to bring: All patients must bring their Medicare, Medicaid and/or insurance cards and identification for each visit.
- Identification: All patients must show identification at time of visit, preferably picture ID, with proof of address.
- Referrals: If you belong to a managed care plan, a referral from your primary care doctor is necessary.It is your responsibility to obtain the referral, from your doctor, prior to your visit with us and to bring it with you when you come for your appointment.
- Please have the referral made out to New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. If you do not have a referral you may be responsible for fees associated with the visit.
- Follow-up Appointment: After your visit with us, if the doctor asks you to return for a follow- up visit, please schedule the appointment for your next visit at the receptionist discharge desk before you leave.
ENT Clinic Fees*
- $178.00 for each clinic visit for self-pay patients.
- The hospital only bills for hospital services. In addition to the hospital bill, you may receive multiple bills from one or more service providers. Each provider (physician, diagnostics, lab, anesthesiologist, radiologist, and pathologist) will be submitting a claim to your insurance carrier for services provided. You are responsible for any part of these charges not covered by your insurance.*
- Every time you come for an appointment, you must first register and pay any required co-pay. You will receive a receipt for all registrations.
- Payments can be made with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, certified checks, and cash. Please have the referral made out to New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. If you do not have a referral you may be responsible for fees associated with the visit.