Geographic Atrophy Trial
A phase 2/3 study to evaluate the use of ORACEA® (40mg doxycycline) capsule daily for 24 months vs. placebo as treatment for Geographic Atrophy.
- 20/20 - 20/400 in the study eye
- Ages 55 years and older.
- geographic atrophy secondary to non-exudative age-related macular degeneration in at least one eye (study eye)
- Geographic atrophy lesions of ≥ 0.5 and ≤ 7.0 MPS disc areas
- History of or active presence of choroidal neovascularization secondary to exudative age-related macular degeneration in the study eye and non-study eye requiring any treatment within 12 months prior to Day 0 or expected to require treatment for the duration of the study
- Prior treatment for non-exudative age-related macular degeneration
- History of vitreoretinal surgery, corneal transplant, or laser photocoagulation in the study eye
Enrollment in the Study
Katy Tai, CRC: 212-979-4251, email@example.com