Robert Ritch, M.D.
To evaluate the role of different imaging and functional tests in the diagnosis and progression of glaucoma and other optic nerve diseases
- Age: 18-90.
- Male or female.
- All races / ethnic groups.
- Corrected visual acuity of 20/100 or better (to allow fixation).
- Significant cataracts
- A history of allergic reactions to the dilating anesthetizing drops.
- Patients with diagnosis of narrow occludable angles on gonioscopy (less or equal than grade 1 according to Schaefer's classification) will be excluded from studies requiring papillary dilation, until iridotomy is preformed.
- Pregnant women will be excluded due to possible side effects from eye drops during pregnancy.
Closed to Enrollment