Vea esta página en español (View this Page in Spanish)
Serving Surgical and Ambulatory Care Patients
- Specialty prescription medications and over-the-counter products for eye, ear-nose-throat, and dermatologic conditions.
- Compounded medications which may not be available at retail pharmacies.
- Most prescription benefit plans accepted, including Medicare Part D and Medicaid. Personal checks over $15.00 accepted.
Our well-trained and professional pharmacists are available to counsel you (and your caregiver) on the proper use of your medications as well as potential side effects and other medication-related considerations.
Location: First Floor, West Lobby (From North Building, go through double doors, turn right, proceed to end of hall past Registration and ENT outpatient center.)
- Mondays – Fridays 9:00 AM – 5:45 PM
- Saturdays 9:15 AM – 12:15 PM
Telephone: 212-979-4380 for questions about availability of any medications or products
Contact the Outpatient Pharmacy
310 East 14th Street
New York, NY 10003 (in Manhattan)
Phone: (212) 979-4379
Home > Departments > Pharmacy > OUTPATIENT PHARMACY