Comprehensive cancer treatment of the head and neck utilizes a multi-disciplinary team including board-certified surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, nutritionists, and rehabilitation specialists such asspeech/swallowing therapists and physical therapists to insure rapid recovery from complex, life-saving surgical procedures.
Advanced reconstructive techniques utilizing microvascular surgery are available for repair of complex ablative defects. A highly specialized Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Department also supports our oncology team.
- Radical neck dissection, and dissection preserving shoulder function
- Gland removal
- Benign and complex procedures of salivary glands
- Osteotomy, mandible, segmental
- Glossectomy, partial w/ neck dissection
- Glossectomy, complete w/ neck dissection
- Excision parotid tumor w/ nerve dissection
- Larynx preserving surgical procedures
- Complex procedures involving oral cavity and pharynx