New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai (NYEE) is one of the world's leading facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Founded in 1820, NYEE is the oldest and most historic specialty hospital in the nation. A high-volume facility, NYEE performs more than 30,000 surgical cases and receives more than 175,000 outpatient visits per year.
With a rich heritage and a mission of providing high-quality patient care, graduate and continuing medical education, scientific research, and community outreach, NYEE has built upon its strengths to maintain a leadership position, nationally and internationally, in the fields of Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Our record of successful outcomes and scientific and technological breakthroughs has been recognized by industry leaders. U.S. News & World Report has consistently ranked NYEE as one of the best hospitals in America. In addition, many NYEE physicians are included in directories and surveys of “America’s Top Doctors.” In 2015, NYEE received Magnet® status in recognition of its excellence in nursing care.
Our world-renowned surgeons treat patients from all over the world. If you are an international patient interested in treatment at NYEE, this information may be helpful:
- Ear, Nose and Throat Services for International Patients
- Eye Services for International Patients
- Pediatric Services for International Patients
- Cosmetic Surgery Services for International Patients
- Consultations and Second Opinions for International Patients
- Benefits of Surgery at NYEE for International Patients
- Accommodations near New York Eye and Ear Infirmary