Some computers are protected from any downloads. In that case, please contact your Help Desk to assist you with the download or update:
- Mount Sinai Hospital: (212) 241-4357
- Mount Sinai School: (212) 241-7091
- St. Luke’s-Roosevelt and Beth Israel: (212) 523-6486
- New York Eye and Ear: (212) 979-4273
All the hospitals are considered “on-campus”
If you are taking the training from an on-campus computer, please follow the instructions below and go to: http://radsafety.mssm.edu/EHSATrain/EHSTrainWebISAPI.dll
- Enter your LIFE NUMBER, FIRST and LAST name. If you do not know or do not have a life number please use the last 4 digits of your social security number, then click the green “Submit” button.
* If you see yourself listed, click “Select” to the left of your name. Since your date of birth is not updated automatically, your default date of birth is set to 12/30/1899.
* If your name is not listed you will be brought to a new screen where you must complete a form with your employee information. (Note: Click on Arthur Tortorelli for supervisor. If you do not see your supervisor listed in the “Researcher/Supervisor” section, choose Dr. Davis.)
* If you see your name, but you believe that it refers to a different person who shares your name, then click the green “None of these (below) Match, I’m a New Worker” button and complete the form described in the bullet above.
Once you’ve selected your name or created a new account, a training screen will appear with a list of courses. You are required to take the following two courses:
A) All physicians are required to take the Surgical Fire Safety Course for Operators (Course number LS 00). This link will take you to the video: Surgical Fire Safety Video
B) Ophthalmologists must take course number LS 08 Laser Safety for Ophthalmology
C) Otolaryngologists must take course number LS 03 Laser Safety for Otolaryngology
Click through the presentation.
Complete the quiz.
A “Certificate of Completion” will be emailed to the address you provided upon completion. Note: If some of your information is misrepresented (i.e. life number, name, department, or date of birth) and you are not able to edit it, or you cannot find your supervisor, please send us an email through the Feedback link in the top left corner of the login screen.
You must email both certificates to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If the webpage is not displayed correctly and has overlapping text:
Recent updates by Microsoft have made some web pages incompatible when using older versions of Internet Explorer (IE). To avoid display issues, please use Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser when accessing the training. Alternatively, you may update Internet Explorer to version 11; however this update may not be available to Windows XP users.
To download the latest version of Firefox simply go to the following link and follow the straight forward instructions. It should only take a few minutes:
Log on to the MS Onsite Health via: http://www.msonsitehealth.org
Physicians can request access to the Intranet from off campus by enrolling in the MS Onsite Health application. Most physicians have access and EPIC login generally works. However, if you have trouble logging in, or you do not have access to the MS Onsite Health application, please call the Hospital Help Desk at: (212) 241-4357, ext. 2.
Once you have logged into MS Onsite, click on the link to go to the intranet.
Go to the “Other Services” tab in the top right corner of the page and select “Radiation Safety” from the drop down menu.
Scroll down and click “Trainings” from the bottom of the list of hyperlinks shown on the left hand side of the page.
Click the “Click Here To Take Online Trainings” link.
Now follow the steps 1-6 listed above in section “A.”