AqueSys Microfistula Implant in Refractory Glaucoma
This study is currently recruiting participants.
To establish the safety and performance of the AqueSys Microfistula Implant in eyes with refractory glaucoma.
- Age 45 Years and older with a diagnosis of Refractory Glaucoma
- Maximally-tolerated medicated IOP at two preoperative visits of greater than or equal to 20 mmHg and less than or equal to 35 mmHg
- Visual field mean deviation score of -3 dB or worse
- Shaffer Angle Grade equal to 3
- Area of free, healthy and mobile conjunctiva in the targeted quadrant
Dr. Joseph Panarelli, Glaucoma Specialist
Katy Tai, Research Manager at 212-979-4251
> Current Research
> Clinical Trials in Ophthalmology
>AqueSys Microfistula Implant in Refractory Glaucoma